Sunday, March 25, 2012

We're still alive!

So I remembered today that we have a blog.

Really. I completely forgot for a little while, during the time of a teacher's life that I like to call "end of the school year madness". Maybe it was just me, but there seemed to be more madness than usual this year. It was kind of like a marathon, really. Normally we have some teacher work days in order to help us accomplish things like report cards, various requirements that we need to fulfill for the Ministry of Education, etc. This year, though, we didn't have any work days, so we've been trying to get that extra work done on top of the typical weekly amount of work that we always have.

I've mentioned already that it's madness, and I'd really like to emphasize that point. :) In all seriousness, though, it's okay to have a crazy busy life for a little while, knowing that we've got a nice long break ahead of us. We do, of course, have a nice long break ahead of us. The last day of school is this coming Thursday, and Michael and I fly back to the States in just over a week (about 8 days!). The end is in sight, and I'm looking forward to some serious rest!

I don't have time to write much else right now, but before I go, I would like to thank those of you who continually check in to the blog to see if there are any updates. Thanks for your persistence and for wanting to hear about what's going on in our lives! We've got plenty of stories that we'd love to tell you, and for some of you, we hope to see you in a little more than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment