Friday, March 30, 2012

Graduation Pictures

Since there was a long period of time in which I didn't update you, I thought I'd make up for it by updating twice in one week. :) I've got some pictures from the graduation ceremony (which was last week Saturday) that I thought you might enjoy. For the record, I did not take them. They're much too professional for my photography skills! The "school photographer" (who also happens to be the son of the couple who owns the school) took them. I've got more than these, but here are a few to give you an inkling as to what GES graduation looks like:


It's hard to believe that the school year is over! Looking back, there are a lot of things that I wish had happened differently, but when I look through these pictures of my homeroom class, I'm reminded that moving on doesn't mean it's the end of all things. I have a hunch that I'll be seeing some of these students again; I'll have other opportunities for conversations, and I look forward to those encounters! In addition, I have a whole new school year with a whole new homeroom class to be excited about - yes, we're coming back to Thailand for a third year of teaching at GES! (And, by the way, if anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, our school is still looking for a high school math/science teacher for the next school year. Send me an email or talk to me while we're in the States if you or someone you know would like some more information!)

Well...'summer' break, here we come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment